bad beat jackpot
Around the clock win your share of the Bad Beat Jackpot. Jackpot increases $1,000 a day at midnight during the promotional period.
$100 high hand
2pm-4pm | 6pm-8pm | 11pm-1am
royal flush wheel spins
Around the clock, win 1x-2x any prize on the wheel
2x points nightly
BAD BEAT JACKPOT RULES
- The Bad Beat Jackpot shall only apply to the game of Texas Hold’em.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot amount will seed between $10,000-$30,000 and will increase $100-$5000/day at midnight. The amount displayed will be the amount available to win for that day until a new amount is posted at midnight. Jackpot amount will be displayed on a “Jackpot Display” board in the Poker Room.
- Players must take a hand during the Jackpot hand to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- The minimum qualifying hand for the Bad Beat Jackpot is quad duce’s (2222) or better.
- Both hole cards must play for the second qualifying hand and the qualifying winning hand; if one of the hole cards in either player’s hand ties the board, the Jackpot is eligible.
- The player with second highest qualifying hand will receive the losing hand portion of the posted prize amount for that specific Jackpot. The player with the best qualifying hand will receive the winning hand portion of the posted prize amount for that specific Jackpot.
- Payout distributions are as follows:
a. 40% of prize pool - Second Qualifying Hand/Losing Hand.
b. 20% of prize pool - Best Qualifying Hand/Winning Hand.
c. 40% of prize pool - Eligible players on the winning table will receive equal shares.
- If only two active players are dealt into a hand and the Jackpot is hit, 40% of the prize pool will be paid to the player with the second best qualifying hand, 20% of the prize pool will be paid to the player with the best qualifying hand, and the remaining 40% will be put back into the next “jackpot” prize pool.
- Collusion- If players are talking about the hand, while the hand is in play. SGH management has the right to disqualify the hand due to Collusion. If any player at the table is using another language other than English, while the hand is in play, management has the right to disqualify the hand due to collusion.
- Payoffs- Jackpots will be paid within 72 hours. SGH management will do their best to pay off the Jackpot on the day it is hit. All hands involved in payouts are subject to review and authentication by management. For any prize of $600 or more, all necessary federal and state forms will be completed before the prize is awarded. Valid ID’s will be required.
- On-duty employees and off-duty employees are eligible to win.
- Jackpots are not included in tournament play.
- A Full-House is the minimum qualifying hand.
- The prize amount will be awarded to any player that makes the highest hand during the designated time frame while participating in a live Texas Hold’em game.
- In the case of a tie, the prize will be evenly divided amongst the players who tied.
- If the player who made the highest hand during a designated time period is not present to claim their prize, the prize will be awarded to the player present with the next highest qualified hand during the time period.
ROYAL FLUSH WHEEL SPINS
- Players obtaining a Royal Flush using Zero Cards or One Card from their hand will get to spin the wheel and win the posted prize amount. Eligible 24 hours per day. Texas Hold’em games only.
- Players obtaining a Royal Flush using two Cards from their hand will get to spin the wheel and win Two times the prize amount won from the spin. Eligible 24 hours per day. Texas Hold’em games only.
- The wheel must make two full revolutions or the spin will not be “official” and another spin will have to be made. At no time during an “official” spin of the wheel may the wheel be touched or its course be altered by anybody or anything.
- The Game Attendant or the Casino Shift Manager must be present when an “official” spin of the wheel is made.
- Whammy Space – If a player lands on a Whammy, the player will receive a door prize valued at $10.
- Double Action Space – If a player lands on a Double Action Space, the player will win double the amount on their next spin. A player may land on a Double Action Space multiple consecutive times and multiplies their next spin by 2 each time.
- If the player lands on a Whammy Space on their next spin after a Double Action Space, this will be treated as a non-spin and the player will receive another spin.
- Progressive Grand Prize – Starts at $200 and increases $25 per day at Midnight and caps out at $1,000.
DOUBLE POINTS NIGHTLY
1. Points are earned while playing in all live Poker Games at the rate of 100 points per hour.
2. Redemption: 100 points = $1 value in Food & Beverage, Sammy’s Gift Card, and Merchandise.
3. During the promotional time period between midnight and 8am, players will earn 200 points per hour.
FREE BREAKFAST DAILY
1. Select from free special breakfast items.
2. Must be a Stones Card member and must be in a live poker game using your Stone Card for a minimum of 30 minutes to be eligible. 3. To-Go orders will not be allowed. Any substitutions may include an up-charge.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. No purchase necessary. GEGA-002833, 004179, 004256, 003624, 004227, 000325.