At Stones Gambling Hall, we pride ourselves in providing a fun, social, and exciting atmosphere for our team members. Our success depends upon the dedication and growth of our team. Therefore we are seeking the most qualified candidates. In turn, we provide our team members with extensive training and development opportunities, along with exceptional wages and benefits.
- Medical, dental, life insurance and vision benefits available for full time employees
- 401(k) plan available to ALL employees
- Competitive pay
- 100% No Smoking facility
- Employee meal discounts
- Great atmosphere in which to work!
- Prospective applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- All positions at Stones Gambling Hall require a work permit issued by the Citrus Heights Police Department. The permit fee currently costs $180 ($170 for dishwashers), which covers the background check and fingerprinting. This process usually takes three to six weeks or longer and must be renewed annually.
- Convictions for felonies and certain misdemeanors are grounds for denial, revocation, or suspension of a cardroom permit.
- Prospective applications must be available to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
We are always accepting applications for the positions listed below. Though a position may not be actively available, we are constantly recruiting to find qualified and energetic individuals to join our team.
COURTESY OFFICER (SECURITY)
CA TABLE GAMES DEALER
FACILITY SERVICES – MAINTENANCE / PORTER
CASHIER & CHIP COUNTER
GREETER / BOARD OPS / CHIP RUNNER
LINE COOK / PREP COOK
HOSTS / BUSSERS / FOOD RUNNERS
Use the form below to apply. If you would like to send a resume, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the position you are applying for in the email subject line. For a printable application, click here.