MORNING CHIP SALE
First 18 players receive $80 for $60
Any aces full beat - Limit Hold’em jackpot starts at $1,000
LIVE CHIP EVENT
$200 prize pool | 4pm-7pm daily
Top 3 chip leaders participate in prize pool
7am-9am for seated players
LIMIT HOLD‘EM MINI JACKPOT RULES
- Jackpot amount will increase $15/day at midnight. The amount displayed will be the amount available to win for that day until a new amount is posted up at midnight. Jackpot amount will be displayed on a “Jackpot Display” board in the poker room.
- Players must take a hand during the jackpot hand to be eligible for the jackpot.
- Both hole cards must play for the second highest qualifying hand and the qualifying winning hand; if one of the hole cards in either player’s hand ties the board, the Jackpot is eligible.
- The player with the second highest qualifying hand will receive losing portion of the posted prize amount for that specific jackpot. The player with the best qualifying hand will receive winning portion of the posted prize amount for that specific jackpot.
- Losing hand receives 40% of the prize pool. Winning hand receives 20% of the prize pool. Eligible players on the winning table will receive equal shares of the remaining 40% of the prize pool.
- If only 2 active players are dealt into a hand and the jackpot is hit, 40% of the prize pool will be paid to the player with the second best qualifying hand, 20% of the prize pool will be paid to player with the best qualifying hand, and the remaining 40% will be put back into the next jackpot prize pool.
- Collusion – If players are talking about the hand, while the hand is in play, SGH management has the right to disqualify the hand due to collusion. If any player at the table is using another language other than English, while the hand is in play, management has the right to disqualify the hand due to collusion.
- Payoffs – Jackpots will be paid within 72 hours. SGH management will do their best to pay o the jackpot on the day it is hit. All hands involved in payouts are subject to review and authentication by management. For any prize of $600 or more, all necessary federal and state forms will be completed before the prize is awarded. Valid ID’s will be required.
- Jackpots not included in tournament play.
LIMIT HOLD’EM MORNING CHIP SALE
- First 18 players signed up for Limit Hold’em will receive $80 for $60.
- Must sign up and be present between 8:30am- 9:30am.
- Must play two hours minimum or lose buy-in.
- If the time limit of two hours is not met, the original buy-in must be lost or the chip bonus returned.
LIMIT HOLD’EM LIVE CHIP EVENT
- Players may participate in the live chip tournament during the designated running time.
- Only seated players in the game at the end of the tournament may participate in the prize pool.
- Every winning hand in a live limit game will receive a live chip with their pot.
- At the end of the time period the top three players holding the most live chips will win their corresponding share of the prize pool.
- Prize pool breaks down as 1st-$100, 2nd-$60, 3rd-$40.
- Select from free special breakfast items.
- Must be a Stones Card member and must be in a live poker game using your Stone Card for a minimum of 30 minutes to be eligible.
- To-go’s will not be allowed. Any substitutions may include an up-charge.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. No purchase necessary. GEGA-002839, 000328, 004688, 003624, 004227.