is an optional wager attached to No Bust 21st Century Blackjack 4.0. It features a wager that allows the player to bet that the player-dealer will bust. The greater the number of cards in the player-dealer’s busted hand, the higher the payoff. There will be a distinctive marked circle on the table in which the player will place the optional wager.
- The Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet is an optional bet offered to all players who placed a game wager. A player must participate in the base game in order to make the additional wager.
- Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers must be placed prior to the initial deal.
- Backline betting is not permitted.
- If the player-dealer does not or cannot have a Natural and the player has a Natural, the game wager is paid and the player’s cards are put away. The Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wager remains in action whether or not the player busts or is dealt a Natural.
- Once all players have made the decisions concerning their hands according to the rules for the game, the player-dealer will reveal his hole card and play out his hand. The payoff odds vary with the number of cards in the player-dealer’s busted hand. The more cards in his busted hand, the higher the payoff.
- If the player-dealer hand busts, all Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers will be paid according to the posted Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet pay table.
- If the player-dealer does not bust, all Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers will be collected in rotation to the extent of the money in action.
- The player-dealer will pay all winning Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers and will collect all losing Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers.
- In the event that the player-dealer’s wager does not cover the amount wagered by the players, an action button will be used to designate where the action will begin.
: If there are no game wagers remaining simply because all players have received a Natural, as long as there are Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers, the Player-Dealer must complete his hand, if not 17 or greater.