Buster Blackjack is an optional wager attached to No Bust 21st Century Blackjack 4.0. It features a wager that allows the player to bet that the player-dealer will bust. The greater the number of cards in the player-dealer’s busted hand, the higher the payoff.
There will be a distinctive marked circle on the table in which the player will place the optional wager.
Rules of Play
- The Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet is an optional bet offered to all players who placed a game wager. A player must participate in the base game in order to make the additional wager.
- Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers must be placed prior to the initial deal.
- Backline betting is not permitted.
- If the player-dealer does not or cannot have a Natural and the player has a Natural, the game wager is paid and the player’s cards are put away. The Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wager remains in action whether or not the player busts or is dealt a Natural.
- Once all players have made the decisions concerning their hands according to the rules for game, the player-dealer will reveal his hole card and play out his hand. The payoff odds vary with the number of cards in the player-dealer’s busted hand. The more cards in his busted hand, the higher the payoff.
- If the player-dealer hand busts, all Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers will be paid according to the posted Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet pay table.
- If the player-dealer does not bust, all Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers will be collected in rotation to the extent of the money in action.
- The player-dealer will pay all winning Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers and will collect all losing Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers.
In the event that the player-dealer’s wager does not cover the amount wagered by the players, an action button will be used to designate where the action will begin. Additionally, each player’s wager receives action in the following order: game wager, Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wager.
: If there are no game wagers remaining simply because all players have received a Natural, as long as there are Buster Blackjack Bonus Bet wagers, the Player-Dealer must complete his hand, if not 17 or greater.